The world’s first Natural Feminine Wash with negative ions.
N2,500 per bottle
This is the world’s first Natural Feminine Wash with negative ions. Its active ingredients include :
Elemi Oil which is a good antibacterial, antimicrobial, helps prevent UTI, infections in the urinary bladder. It also has Aloe Vera which is a disinfectant, germicidal, antiseptic, anti aging; Guava Leaf Extract which is anti-inflammatory, prevents itchiness, blocks allergens and is also considered anti-bactierial. Also contains Negative ION Strip – 6300 negative ions/cms, anti allergens, antibacterial, antifungal and anti aging. With all this ingredients naturacentials feminine wash from aim global is no doubt the best feminine wash we have on the market today. Every women should start switching to this best product. Time to get refreshed. Time to use naturacentials feminine wash.
Health Benefits of Elemi Oil
* Antiseptic – protects against every possible infection, including those from microbes, bacteria, fungi, and viruses, along with providing protection against septic and tetanus.
* Skin – Wrinkles, scars, chapped, acne, rejuvenation, inflammation, rashes, controls perspiration.
* Helps prevent UTI, infections in the urinary bladder
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
* Disinfectant, germicidal, antiseptic
* Anti-allergy – eczema, psoriasis, itchy skin, insect bites
* Skin – improves the natural firmness of the skin; keeps the skin hydrated; improves skin elasticity; minimizes wrinkles; refreshes; vibrant-looking; young-looking; natural moisturizer; restores pH balance.
Guava Leaf Extract Benefits
* Antioxidant property – protect skin from ageing; improves skin tone and texture.
* Skin – relieves skin itching; prevents allergy.
Negative ion Strip
* 6300 Negtive Ions
* Anti-allergens, antibacterial, antifungal
* Strengthen the functions of autonomic nerves
* Reinforces collagen (tissues that are resilient and tension-related)
* Improves the permeability of the cell’s prototype plasma membranes (improves metabolism)
* Strengthens the body’s immune system